Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Work in by OrangeThyme


I LOVE lip balms and can't leave home without one. Rachel of OrangeThyme (dot etsy dot com) created the most intoxicating balms for us! I'm giddy! Currently I'm stuck on Chocolate Covered Marshmallow. We also carry: blood orange, vanilla bean, pear, sangria and ginger peach. Yum. These long lasting, creamy concoctions are made with love, in small batches. Don't get me started on her perfume oil... I will save that for it's own proper blog post;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm an Orangethyme user and I absolutely love Rachel's products. The first time I used my pineapple sorbet lip balm I could completely feel a difference in my lips. I applied the hazelnut latte one at nighttime while I sleep and was amazed at how well it did overnight. My lips still felt soft. So many to choose from.

    And yes...the perfume oils are wonderful as well. I enjoy using the vanilla rose and the pink sugar. Both are wonderful.

    Ittybit

    ReplyDelete