Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summit of Awesome Party

Leah caught red handed in crafts.

My fabulous felted and embroidered name tag.

Supplies to create something awesome.

My cute owl from the white elephant party.

We all silk screened a shirt to take home.
*
What party will have supplies on hand to create fabulous name tags? What party has gifts for guests that can be traded for? Fabulous drinks? Shirts to silk screen? Awesome creative minds to pick? Only the Summit of F*&ki#g Awesome (Leah hooked me on the phrase). We had an awesome time chatting and crafting with great people at this party! Thanks Leah for letting me be your -Plus One;)

1 comment:

  1. man oh man - that was fun! and the nutz were such a hit I was hearing about in the morning!

    it was a sweet party! I am so glad you could come with me

    ReplyDelete